Botanic Bubble, located at Lange Broekweg 17 in Naaldwijk, is responsible for the processing of personal data as shown in this privacy statement. We explain below which personal data we collect and use and for what purpose. We ask you to read this statement carefully. Contact details If you wish to contact us regarding this privacy statement, you can do so via the contact details below:
- Lange Broekweg 17 2671 LZ Naaldwijk
- Email: email@example.com
We process personal data to perform our work. In some cases we work together with third parties. We believe it is very important that personal data is handled with care. Personal data is therefore carefully processed and secured by us. In doing so, we adhere to the requirements of privacy legislation. This means, for example, that we:
- clearly state for which purposes we process personal data. We do this through this privacy statement;
- limit the collection of personal data to only the personal data that is necessary for the purposes for which they are processed;
- first ask for explicit permission to process your personal data in cases where your permission is required;
- do not pass on your data to third parties, unless this is necessary to provide the requested service or when we are legally obliged to do so;
- when we share your data, make agreements with third parties to ensure, among other things, that they are not used for other purposes;
- take appropriate security measures to protect your personal data and also requirements of parties that process personal data on our behalf;
- respect your right to provide, correct or delete your personal data at your request.
Use of personal data
When using our services, you leave certain information with us. This can be personal data. We do not always process all the data below. That depends on which services you have agreed with us.
Depending on the services, we will process the following personal data from you:
- First and last name
- company details
- e-mail address
- telephone number
- date of birth
- Name and address details
- information that you enter yourself in an open field, such as a message in the contact form
- motivation letter
- IP address
- internet browser and device type
We process the above data for one or more of the following purposes (depending on which services you use):
- Handling your request, order and payment.
- To be able to call or e-mail you if necessary to carry out our services.
- To inform you about changes to our services and products.
- To deliver goods and services to you.
- Direct marketing, for example sending our newsletter and / or advertising brochure.
- Botanic Bubble analyzes your behavior on the website in order to improve the website.
- Botanic Bubble also processes personal data if we are legally obliged to do so, such as data that we need for our tax return.
Provision to third parties
We pass on the information you provide to third parties, if this is necessary for the delivery of the products ordered by you, or services requested. When we provide your data to a third party, we ensure (with a processing agreement) that your data is not used for other purposes. We also agree that your data will be deleted as soon as it is no longer needed. Furthermore, we will not provide the information you provide to other parties, unless this is legally required or permitted.
Secure and keep
We do not make decisions based on automated processing on matters that can have (significant) consequences for people. These are decisions taken by computer programs or systems, without involving a person (for example, a Botanic Bubble employee).
View, modify or delete data
You have the right to view, correct or delete your personal data. You also have the right to withdraw your consent to the data processing or to object to the processing of your personal data by Botanic Bubble and you have the right to data portability. This means that you can submit a request to us to send the personal data that we have about you in a file to you or another organization mentioned by you. You can send a request for access, correction, deletion, data transfer of your personal data or request for cancellation of your consent or objection to the processing of your personal data to firstname.lastname@example.org. To ensure that the request for access has been made by you, we ask you to send a copy of your ID with the request. Make your passport photo, MRZ (machine readable zone, the strip with numbers at the bottom of the passport), passport number and Citizen Service Number (BSN) black in this copy. This is to protect your privacy. We will respond to your request as soon as possible, but no later than four weeks.
Dutch Data Protection Authority
We would also like to point out that you have the option to file a complaint with the national supervisory authority, the Dutch Data Protection Authority.
Changes to this privacy statement
We may change this privacy statement from time to time. Changes will be published on our website. We never use your data for other purposes without permission. It is therefore advisable to consult this privacy statement regularly so that you are aware of these changes. Entry into force This (renewed) privacy statement entered into force on 24 May 2018.